View Meridian Health Services upcoming events and enjoy photos and videos from last year's successful events.
The Rialzo V charity gala features:
- Charity Gala benefiting Meridian's programs
- Live Entertainment by Rick Springfield
- Elegant Dinner & Dancing
- Live & Silent Auctions
- Raffle Items
- Red Carpet Entry
- Late Night After Party
- "Spirit of Meridian" Awards
- 2014 Event scheduled for April 12
Where industry professionals connect with peers, resources and information to enhance quality services for people with disabilities. On March 12 - 14, the 2014 INARF Pre-Conference and Annual Conference will welcome over 500 attendees from around the state of Indiana seeking professional development, networking, and the opportunity to gain knowledge of products and services available to assist them in providing support to individuals with developmental disabilities.
The Children’s Behavioral Health Initiative implements wraparound services which provide individualized care management for families with youths struggling with emotional and behavioral problems.
Family Voice and Choice
- Identifies the emotional and psychological needs of the child and family
- Crisis and family counseling, training and support, respite care, and habilitation.
- Length of services based upon needs and progress
It’s been said that you cannot light another’s path without brightening your own. That’s exactly the philosophy that Meridian Health with the help of its art partners are taking in producing the Holidays at Gresham, a drive through light exhibit pathway for the whole family.
- Drive-Thru Light Exhibit
- Selected dates in December 2013
- Free of charge!
View photos, videos and more from this year's event.
Family. Fitness. Fun.
Fam Fest is two events packed into one great day: the Eileen Moore "We Have a Voice" Child Abuse Awareness 5k Walk/Run and the Health & Fun Fair at the Suzanne Gresham Center
- Free games, prizes, inflatables, food, and entertainment.
- Free health screenings and resources
- Raise money to benefit the Suzanne Gresham Center
In the wake of the recent tragedy in Newtown, Connecticut, we invite you to Meridian Health Services’ free community forum with professionals who can help you learn how to keep your children safe and healthy. A Q&A session will follow.
Scheduled Panel Participants include:
Dr. Noha Minshawi - Child Psychologist and Clinical Director of the Autism Treatment Center at Riley
Hospital for Children where she provides parent training in children behavioral interventions
Bob Coles Jr., LCSW - Vice President of Clinical Services at Meridian Health Services
Steven R. Hall, Ed.S - Superintendent of Delaware Community Schools
M. Tim Heller – Superintendent of Muncie Community Schools
Stephen R. McColley - Superintendent of Wes-Del Community Schools
Dr. Jennifer McCormick – Superintendent of Yorktown Community Schools
Al Rent - Panel Moderator, Ball State University, Meridian Health Services board member
Meridian is proud to present the second annual "Spirit of Meridian" Awards at Rialzo III to an outstanding employee and community member who have demonstrated 'above and beyond' dedication to Meridian's mission of creating healthier minds and communities.
Learn about this years winners and view photos, videos and more.
- Regularly go above and beyond expectations
- Display a selfless attitude while serving others
- Strive for excellence and exhibit a giving spirit
- Initiate ideas that allow us to be better
- Show utmost respect for all whom they interact with
- Cultivate relationships that allow collaboration
- Inspire others to follow their example
View photos, videos and learn more.
- Dedicate the unveiling of The Listening Tree which honors the children whose voices we have heard
- Focus on April as Child abuse Awareness Month
- Recognize our Founders and Supporters
- Celebrate our National Accreditation