Meridian Health Services provides acute inpatient psychiatry services at IU Health Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie. A 16 bed adult unit and a new 20 bed geriatric unit are managed by Meridian Health Services.
- Complete medical, psychiatric and social evaluations
- Groups, individual and family therapy
- Medication evaluation and adjustment
- Medical care and monitoring
- Skill development
- 24-hour nursing care within a hospital environment
- Meridian Services offers psychiatric evaluations and medication reviews.
- Psychiatric appointments are held between 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday.
- A referral from a PCP (Primary Care Physician) is not necessary, but is helpful when seeing a Provider in Medical Services.
- Patient Assistance Program is available. Patient must complete application and supply information to determine eligibility. There is a $5.00 application fee.
- Pharmacy refill hotline is available. 48 hours are required to complete all refills.
- Walk-in times available for patients who have missed appointment or are in a crisis situation concerning medications.
- 24-Hour emergency services available.
- All insurance is accepted. Co-payments are expected at the time of service.