We offer comprehensive and compassionate healthcare for women in all stages of life, providing the expertise and resources as a medical home for “whole person” health. We believe in individualized care with all treatments tailored to the wants and needs of each patient.
Women’s Health services encompass all of your needs including routine gynecological exams, prenatal care, and pregnancy and specialty care with the latest technology in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Our practice of female physicians offers a “Women Caring for Women” philosophy, making every effort to exceed expectations for comfort, quality care and kindness.
Specialty areas include:
- High-risk pregnancy
- Infertility counseling
- Detailed & 3D ultrasounds – Available in Muncie only
Additional Women’s Health services:
- Comprehensive pregnancy care
- Normal obstetrics
- Diagnosis and treatment of infertility
- Gynecological disease and surgery
- Adolescent gynecology
- Menopause counseling
- Urinary incontinence therapy
- Treatment of abnormal and normal pap smears
- Contraceptive counseling and sterilization
- DaVinci (Robotic) Surgery – Available in Muncie only
- In-office surgery
- Maternal Mental Health (Postpartum, perinatal, pregnancy, loss, etc.)
As a division of Meridian Health Services, Meridian Women’s Health also offers patients connections to additional health services that include primary medical care, behavioral, and social healthcare, providing women a medical home for a holistic, “whole-person” health approach to care.
Meridian accepts most insurances and also offers a sliding fee scale to those who qualify.