We believe in “Whole-Person” Health!
This holistic approach to healthcare allows our board-certified physicians and providers to work together for your total well-being. Our doctors, nurses, therapists and counselors specializing in primary medical care for families and children—provide a true medical home, where all treatments and medications are coordinated seamlessly.
With Meridian Primary Care and MeridianMD our focus on primary medical care emphasizes “whole-person” health with the integration of the body and the mind. Our physicians and practitioners work together to provide routine medical care, treatment of chronic medical conditions, illness visits, physicals, immunizations and wellness assessments.
Wellness assessments include:
- Blood pressure
- Healthy diet and weight management
- Diabetes screening and disease management
- Cholesterol screening and management
- Depression screening, education and referral
- ADHD screening, education and referral
- Development assessment and referral
- Sleep assessment and education
- Oral health screening and referral
Meridian accepts most insurance and also offers a sliding fee scale to those who qualify.