We believe in “whole-person” health!
This holistic approach to healthcare allows our board-certified physicians, practitioners and providers to work together for total well-being!
Our doctors, nurses, therapists and counselors specializing in primary medical care for families and children—provide a true medical home, where all treatments and medications are coordinated seamlessly.
With Meridian Primary Care and MeridianMD our focus on primary medical care emphasizes “whole-person” health with the integration of the body and the mind. Our physicians and practitioners work together to provide:
- Routine medical care
- Treatment of chronic medical conditions
- Illness visits,
- Routine physicals
We also provide Wellness assessments which include:
- Blood pressure
- Healthy diet and weight management
- Diabetes screening and disease management
- Cholesterol screening and management
- Depression screening, education and referral
- ADHD screening, education and referral
- Development assessment and referral
- Sleep assessment and education
- Oral health screening and referral
Meridian accepts most insurances and also offers a sliding fee scale to those who qualify.