Meridian Health Services is a progressive healthcare organization specializing in “whole-person” health, integrating physical, mental and social well-being. The focus on a broader spectrum of health including primary medical care, behavioral health and human services offers a well-rounded approach for happier, healthier patients. Meridian Health Services has been serving the community for nearly 50 years and is accredited by the Joint Commission and certified by the Indiana Division of Mental Health and Addictions.
To be a leader in the integration of physical, mental and social health.
To help make our communities healthier through a focus on “whole-person” health.
Dignity – All are worthy
Integrity – Honesty everyday, everywhere
Productivity – If we do well, we can do more
Community – Together, we’re better
Services We Provide
- Primary family medical care
- Psychiatric medical services and hospitalization
- Counseling and therapy
- Children and family supportive programs
- Child Advocacy Center for children affected by abuse
- Addictions and chemical dependency services
- Gero-psychiatric services for senior adults
- Home, community and school-based services
- Homelessness and independent living support
- HIV care coordination
- Programs for individuals with intellectual disabilities and mental health challenges
- Case management, skill building and supported employment
- Therapeutic foster care and adoption
This health center receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.