Your oral health is a vital part of your general health. Untreated dental diseases can contribute to serious health problems, including heart disease and diabetes. Regular checkups and professional care are the keys to maintaining healthy teeth and gums.
Dental and Oral Health Services
Our team of dedicated dental professionals strive to make the dental experience as relaxing and comfortable as possible. We offer a full range of adult and pediatric services:
- Preventative care – Includes exams, x-rays, sealants and dental cleanings
- Periodontal care – Treatment and management of gum disease
- Oral surgery – Routine removal of non-restorable teeth
- Restorative care – Includes fillings, root canals and crowns
- Emergency care – Walk-in, same-day care when possible
- Prosthetic care – Full and partial dentures available in-house
- FREE oral health screening – for adults and children. Being healthy begins with knowing your health benchmarks, we can provide you with a free oral health screening and work with you to get the best protocols for care
Meridian Dental offers a sliding fee scale for those who qualify and we accept most insurances including Medicaid.