The Meridian Health Services’ Skill Building program provides therapeutically supportive services to individuals who suffer from acute symptoms of mental illness.
- Self-management of symptoms and medications
- Social interpersonal skills
- Information processing/thinking skills
- Independent living skills (includes budgeting, shopping, housing)
- Pre-employment/vocational skills
- Goal setting, monitoring, and implementation of goals
For assistance or more information please inquire about Skill Building services at 866-306-2647.