With Meridian’s integrated approach to healthcare, collaboration is key—we offer parents a convenient, “whole-person” health home with exceptional physical, mental and social healthcare services by a team of professionals focused on the total well-being of children.
Currently accepting new patients in all locations!
The Meridian Pediatric Health teams specializing in the care of children and adolescents include:
- Board-certified pediatricians
- Certified pediatric nurse practitioners
- Board-certified child psychiatrists
- Licensed behavioral health clinicians
- Board-certified dentists and dental hygienists
- Autism HUB—Certified autism specialists
- Community health workers
- Well-baby/child check-ups
- Annual physicals—sports and back-to-school
- Prime-Time Urgent Care
- Family dental care
- COVID testing and vaccines
- Minor injuries
- Illness visits
- Strep throat
- Ear infections
- Child psychiatry
- Behavioral care
- Social health
- Referrals and collaboration with specialists
Meridian Prime-Time Pediatric Urgent Care
Illness and accidents can happen after hours—Meridian Prime-Time Pediatrics is an urgent care for children open for walk-in day, evening and weekend needs. It is the only pediatric urgent care clinic in the area and also offers integration with your child’s primary care physician.
Behavioral Care and Child Psychiatry
Behavioral Care and Child Psychiatry are available on-site working together with pediatricians and practitioners to diagnose and treat behavioral and emotional challenges:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Parent/child conflict—family skill-building
- Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
Meridian accepts most insurances and also offers a sliding fee scale to those who qualify.
Meridian School Clinics
Meridian School Clinics are school-based health clinics that collaborate and partner with Meridian Health Services and community schools offering a primary medical care, behavioral and social health clinic within the school setting to help teachers, parents and families have convenient, instant access to immediate
“whole-person” health care.