With Meridian’s integrated approach to healthcare, collaboration is key—we offer parents convenient and exceptional physical, mental and social healthcare services for children all under one roof.
Our newest Meridian Health Pediatrics locations are in Anderson and Bluffton, IN—Comprised of pediatricians and nurse practitioners specializing in pediatric care—Meridian Health Pediatrics in Anderson and Bluffton provide the same healthcare excellence and services to children as you find in our Muncie location.
Now accepting new patients in all locations!
The Meridian Pediatric Health teams specializing in the care of children and adolescents includes:
- Board-certified Pediatricians and Nurse Practitioners
- Board-Certified Child Psychiatrists
- Licensed Behavioral Health Clinicians
- Well-baby and well-child check-ups
- Annual physicals—sports and back-to-school
- Prime-Time Urgent Care
- Immunizations and vaccines
- Minor injuries
- Illness visits
- Strep Throat
- Ear Infections
- Child psychiatry
- Behavioral care
- Referrals and collaboration with specialists
Meridian Prime-Time Pediatric Urgent Care
Illness and accidents can happen after hours—Meridian Prime-Time Pediatrics is an urgent care for children open for walk-in day, evening and weekend needs. It is the only pediatric urgent care clinic in the area and also offers integration with your child’s primary care physician.
Phone: 765-291-KIDS (5437)
Behavioral Care and Child Psychiatry
Behavioral Care and Child Psychiatry are available on-site working together with pediatricians and practitioners to diagnose and treat behavioral and emotional challenges:
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
Meridian accepts most insurance and also offers a sliding fee scale to those who qualify.