Meridian Women’s Recovery Home in Muncie is a new opportunity providing a solid foundation for women struggling with substance use disorder and seeking recovery. The program consists of a structured, 2-Phase addiction and behavioral health treatment, with a holistic approach treating the mind and body in a residential group home setting. Meridian Women’s Recovery Home places a strong focus on integrated care for women and their children through additional services such as primary medical care, women’s health and pediatrics.
- Residential treatment home
- Typically a 30–90 day period stay for women and their dependent children up to 3 months old
- Duration of residential stay is dependent upon the individual’s treatment plan
- Individual and group therapy
- Integrated services with other Meridian divisions:
- Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Maternal Treatment Program (MTP)
- Women’s Health—OB/GYN
- Primary Medical Care
- Pediatric Care
- Behavioral Healthcare
- Addiction & Mental health services
- Supervised visitation with children
- For children over the age of 3 months not staying with mothers in treatment
- Children up to 3 months old may live with the mother when applicable
No referrals are necessary.
Call 866-306-2647 for more information.