Meridian Women’s Recovery Home in Muncie is a new opportunity to provide a solid foundation for women struggling with substance use disorder and seeking recovery. The program consists of a structured, 2-Phase addiction and behavioral health treatment, with a holistic approach treating the mind and body in a residential group home setting. Meridian Women’s Recovery Home places a strong focus on integrated care for women and their children through additional services such as primary medical care, women’s health and pediatrics.
- Residential treatment home
- Typically a 30–90 day period stay for women and their dependent children up to 3 months old
- Duration of residential stay is dependent upon the individual’s treatment plan
- Individual and group therapy
- Integrated services with other Meridian divisions:
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Maternal Treatment Program (MTP)
- Women’s Health—OB/GYN
- Primary Medical Care
- Pediatric Care
- Behavioral Healthcare
- Addiction & Mental health services
- Supervised visitation with children
- For children over the age of 3 months not staying with mothers in treatment
- Children up to 3 months old may live with the mother when applicable
No referrals are necessary.
Call 866-306-2647 for more information.
Home With Hope—Women’s Recovery Home
Home With Hope—Hope Apartments in Lafayette is a recovery home for women and is the only facility of its kind in the Lafayette area providing a continuum of care, often following primary treatment for addictions recovery, for women age 18 and older. We help our patients learn how to live their lives free from addiction and substance use and re-enter their communities, by providing an environment conducive to long-term recovery.
- Consistent monitoring
- Structured living environment
- Case management
- Group and individual counseling
- Recovery coaching
- Random drug and alcohol screening
- Opportunity to seek employment and work in the community
Further, we require:
- Daily 12-step meeting attendance
- Acquiring a 12-step sponsor and “homegroup” within their first 30 days of residency
- Daily accountability
Recovery is a continual, lifelong and ongoing process requiring personal determination and support from family, friends, and the community. Home With Hope offers a safe and structured environment for patients to start this journey toward recovery.