Individuals battling substance use disorder(s) can find treatment and support at Meridian Health Services.
Meridian provides treatment and support for those experiencing addiction associated with alcohol, drugs or tobacco.
Addiction services are provided by Meridian Health Services’ staff who are trained and licensed. Depending on the severity of the addiction, a number of treatment options are available including:
- Intensive Outpatient Program and Aftercare Addictions services are divided into two distinct phases to provide effective long-term treatment. First, an individual will participate in an Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) focusing on addiction treatment that occurs a minimum of 9 hours per week for at least 6 weeks. Following completion, an individual will participate in an 8-12 week aftercare program. This is a weekly group therapy program focused on long-term recovery.
- Addictions & Recovery Center [ARC] provides two levels of care: residential detoxification and residential treatment. Residential detoxification lasts approximately three to five days, followed by residential treatment that provides clients the required structured support for recovery. Clients are treated through whole-person health with behavioral therapy, intensive rehabilitation, wellness education and post-treatment support. Residential treatment is based on individual needs but typically lasts nearly 30 days. Locations in West Lafayette and Richmond.
- Maternal Treatment Program (MTP) is an outpatient program that provides care to mothers with substance use disorder(s) and newborns dependent upon substances. Located in Anderson, Muncie & Richmond, the program’s service redesigned to treat the whole person through prevention, education, treatment and community support. This helps change the lifestyles of mothers in crisis, which in turn changes the outcomes for a child born into addiction.
- Women’s Recovery Home is for women struggling with substance use disorder and seeking recovery. The program consists of a structured, 2-Phase addiction and behavioral health treatment, with a holistic approach treating the mind and body in a residential group home setting. Meridian Women’s Recovery Home places a strong focus on integrated care for women and their children through additional services such as primary medical care, women’s health and pediatrics. Located in Muncie.
- Additional addiction treatment options available through Meridian include:
- Primary medical care through MeridianMD
- Medication-Assisted Treatment (MAT) Vivitrol and Suboxone
- Psychiatric evaluation
- Medication management
- Substance Use Disorder Assessments
- Individual and group counseling
- Peer Recovery Support
- Support groups
- Aftercare services
- Family support
- Addiction education
Meridian Health Services helps promote long-term freedom from addiction. Contact 866-306-2647 and ask for assistance with Addictions & Recovery.