Need immediate psychiatric services?
Meridian Health Services provides 24-hour help at Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital in Muncie.
- Complete medical, psychiatric and social evaluations
- Group, individual and family therapy
- Medication evaluation and adjustment
- Medical care and monitoring
- Skill development
Meridian Health Services offers psychiatric evaluations and medication reviews.
Psychiatric appointments are held between 8 a.m. and 5 p.m., Monday – Friday. (A referral from a primary care physician is not necessary, but is helpful.)
Walk-in times are available for patients who have missed appointments or are in a crisis situation concerning medications.
For 24-hour emergency service, please call 800-333-2647
- All insurance is accepted. Co-payments are expected at the time of service.
- Don’t let finances get in the way of getting help. A patient assistance program is available.
- A pharmacy refill hotline is available. 48 hours are required to complete all refills