Meridian’s HIV Non-Medical Case Management (NMCM) is a specialized form of case management that assists those living with HIV in gaining access to health and social services. Our comprehensive program promotes overall well-being for the individual. This program respects cultural diversity, emphasizes confidentiality and strives to ensure the client’s freedom of choice and self-determination. These comprehensive and compassionate services are rendered in a safe, secure, and non-judgmental environment at no cost to the client.
NMCM is the provision of a range of client centered activities focused on improving access to and retention in needed core medical and support services.
The services and assistance opportunities available are:
- Apply for medical insurance, including co-pay and deductible assistance
- Access to housing programs, utility assistance, and food access
- Enroll with mental health and substance use treatments
- Provide access to HIV prevention and education services
- Refer to other community programs for employment services, financial assistance, legal assistance, support groups, and medical providers
- Provide transportation options
HIV Non-Medical Case Management is a free service.
For additional information or any question you may have please feel free to email: HIVprogram@meridianhs.org