Keeping kids healthy and happy!
Meridian Health Services has partnered with IU Health Ball Memorial Pediatrics to bring children an integrated approach to healthcare. Meridian’s philosophy of “whole-person” health is now available on site for physical, mental and social health offering parents convenience and exceptional, quality care in one location.
Accepting new patients
The team at Meridian Health Pediatrics who specialize in the care of children and adolescents includes:
- Board-Certified Pediatricians
- Certified Pediatric Nurses Practitioners
- Board-Certified Child Psychiatrists
- Licensed Behavioral Health Clinicians
Meridian is the state’s largest regional provider of integrated behavioral and medical care. Riley Physicians is Indiana’s most skilled network of board-certified pediatricians and a nationally ranked children’s hospital.
- Well-baby and well-child check-ups
- Annual physical exams - sports and back-to-school
- Prime-Time urgent care
- Child psychiatry
- Behavioral care
- Rehabilitation services - Physical, occupational and speech therapy
- Immunizations and vaccines
- Minor injuries
- Illness visits
- Strep Throat
- Ear Infections
- Referrals and collaboration with specialists
Meridian Prime-Time Pediatrics
Walk-In Day and Evening Urgent Care
Meridian Prime-Time Pediatrics is a walk-in day, evening and weekend urgent care practice for children. It is the only pediatric urgent care clinic in the area and also offers integration with your child’s primary care physician. Learn more...
Behavioral Care and Child Psychiatry
Behavioral Care and Child Psychiatry are available on site working as a team to diagnose and treat behavioral and emotional difficulties.
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Autism spectrum disorders
- Depression and anxiety disorders
- Eating disorders
- Oppositional defiant disorder (ODD)
Meridian Pediatric Rehab
Meridian Pediatric Rehab offers children facing special challenges the care of physical, occupational and speech therapists.
Learn more about your child’s vaccinations.
Learn general information about parenting.
Learn more on caring for your child’s illnesses.
Learn more on children's health.