**IMPORTANT INFORMATION** Meridian is currently only a Moderna COVID-19 vaccine site. Individuals ages 16 and 17 are NOT able to receive Moderna vaccines and therefore, are unable to be vaccinated at Meridian’s Gresham Center vaccine site location.
- If you are eligible to receive the COVID-19 vaccine, CLICK HERE to schedule your vaccination
- To schedule your vaccine by phone, CALL 211
- To be placed on Meridian’s Moderna COVID-19 Vaccine Standby List, CLICK HERE
For a complete detailed list and information regarding COVID vaccine eligibility, go to: coronavirus.in.gov/vaccine/index.htm
Meridian Vaccine Sites
Meridian Health Services is administering the Moderna vaccine for those 18 years and older by appointment only at our two convenient vaccine sites.
Meridian Suzanne Gresham Center – 3620 W. White River Blvd., Muncie IN 47304
- Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- In-Car or In-Office appointment options
- During inclement weather, most vaccinations will be offered inside the building. However, for those with mobility concerns, an in-car vaccine option is available. Instructional signs are on-site for those needing in-car vaccines to follow.
Meridian Pediatric Complex – 205 N. Tillotson Ave., Muncie IN 47304
- Located in the lower level of the building
- Evening & Weekend appointment options available to choose from
- In-Office vaccinations
YOU MUST SCHEDULE YOUR VACCINE APPOINTMENT IN ADVANCE
When on the Indiana State Department of Health registration portal:
• choose your eligibility group
• then choose the location nearest you by typing in your ZIP code
• select if you are receiving your first or second vaccination.
Select Meridian Gresham Center MVAX location at 3620 W. White River Blvd., Muncie, IN 47304
Meridian Health Serv Peds MVAX location at 205 N. Tillotson Ave., Muncie IN 47304
If you experience difficulty scheduling your vaccine appointment online, you may call the Indiana State Health Department at 211 from any phone for assistance.
Vaccine appointments cannot be made by calling Meridian.
(MUST be 18 years and older as we ONLY offer Moderna vaccines at these site)
Meridian Standby List—COVID-19 Moderna Vaccine
OUR STANDBY LIST IS NOW OPEN!
Anyone 18 years of age or older may receive a Moderna vaccine at our Gresham Center Vax Clinic. If you would like to be placed on our Standby list to receive your vaccine at a moment’s notice, please submit your information via the form below.
By providing a STANDBY list, our clinics will have zero waste. At the end of each day, if we have a vial of Moderna vaccine that has been opened and one or more doses taken from it (each vial contains approximately 10 doses) we must either use all the doses in the vial or must discard them. We are not permitted to store an opened vial overnight, therefore we can contact individuals on our STANDBY list to come in and receive vaccines to avoid wasting them at the end of the day.
General COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Location site names include a group of letters at the end indicating which COVID-19 vaccine types are provided at that site:
MVAX = Moderna vaccine site
PVAX = Pfizer vaccine site
JVAX = Johnson & Johnson vaccine site
The vaccine is FREE to everyone eligible to receive it. There will not be a co-pay charged to you. If you have insurance, bring your insurance card. We will collect the information to bill a small administration fee, but NO COST will be charged to you.
The Moderna vaccine will be given in two doses. People will get a second dose 28 days after the first dose and will be scheduled when they receive their first dose. Information handouts will be provided at the time of receiving the first dose of the vaccine on how to follow up.
When Am I Considered to be “fully vaccinated”?
You are considered “fully vaccinated” TWO WEEKS AFTER your SECOND dose in a two-dose series—Pfizer or Moderna vaccines.
Or, TWO WEEKS AFTER a single-dose Johnson & Johnson’s vaccine.
COVID-19 Test Availability at Meridian
Meridian offers three COVID-19 Test options:
- Rapid Test:
- Results in 15 minutes
- Nasal Swab
- Recommended Day 1-7 with Symptoms
- PCR – Standard Covid Test:
- Results in 3-7 days
- Nasal Swab
- Recommended at day 5 after being exposed to COVID or displaying symptoms
- Antibody Test:
- Results in 2-3 days
- Blood Sample
- Recommended to see if you have been infected with COVID-19 and developed an immune response
COVID Tests are available by appointment only at the following Meridian locations.
- Meridian Health Services – 1547 Ohio Ave., Anderson
- Meridian Health Services, 707 W 3rd St., Connersville
- MeridianMD – 1150 S Main St., Dunkirk
- MeridianMD – 100 N. Tillotson Ave., Muncie
- Meridian Health Services – 930 N. 14th St., New Castle
- MeridianMD Convenience Care, 500 W Votaw St., Portland
- MeridianMD – 520 S. 9th St., Richmond
- MeridianMD – 2300 Chester Blvd., Richmond
- Meridian Health Services, 509 Conrad Harcourt Way, Rushville