Below you will find helpful resources and news regarding COVID-19 and COVID 19 Vaccines in an attempt to keep you informed and safeguard your well-being.
COVID-19 Vaccine Resources
- COVID Vaccine Update 8-18
- Moderna COVID 19 Vaccine Information
- Coronavirus Vaccine – Indiana
- COVID-19 Teen Vaccine Information
National, State, Community and School Resources
- Back To School In-Person Planning
- Back on Track Indiana
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention – COVID-19
- Cleveland Clinic FREE COVID-19 Screening Tool
- Ft. Wayne & Allen County Community Resources
- Indiana Association of Resources and Child Advocacy
- Indiana State Department of Health
- Indy Child – 70 Things To Do With Your Kids
- Mayo Clinic
- Meals on Wheels
- National Alliance on Mental Health
- World Health Organization
Meridian Health Services & Additional Agencies Meeting Your Needs
Virtual Visit/Telehealth – Meridian Health Services provides Virtual Visit/Telehealth as an option and additional safeguarding with physical distancing for patients and clients. Call 866-306-2647 to arrange for a Virtual Visit first. Click here for more info on scheduling a Virtual Visit.
The United Way has set up a COVID-19 Community Economic Relief Fund if you call 211 and provide your zip code they will give you a list of agencies in your area that may assist with bills, rent and food during these difficult times. Or visit 211.org
Meals on Wheels delivers nutritionally balanced meals to homebound people who are unable to manage meal preparation. Meals are delivered Monday through Friday. Find your local Meals on Wheels here.
Lutheran Social Services helping the communities in Allen County and surrounding areas. For a complete list and details of available resources to help you through this difficult time, click here.