CITY FIT 2021
Thank you for participating!
Although Virtual City Fit 2021 has ended, you can still keep your fitness journey going. We’d love to see your progress throughout the year – just use #WeRCityFit when posting on social media.
Meridian Health Services’ City Fit is an event promoting “whole-person” health in the city of Richmond, IN. The purpose of a “whole-person” health approach is to provide our community with all of the resources needed to live a healthy life. This is accomplished by providing integrated physical, mental and social care to all ages. Richmond is rich in resources, and City Fit is an opportunity to bring them all together in partnership. By doing so, we can better take care of our families, friends, neighbors, and the overall community.
We look forward to seeing you at City Fit next year!
For more information about City Fit, contact Jessica Przybysz at firstname.lastname@example.org
2021 Winners and prizes:
- Jessica Fahey – Deep Tissue Massage Gun
- Karynn Riddle – Under Desk Elliptical Bike
- Rochelle Rogan – Fitbit Charge 4
- Brandy Clark – Fitbit Charge 4
- Jane Moss – Willful Smart Watch
- Nicole Woods Andreas – Willful Smart Watch
- Caitlyn George – Willful Smart Watch
- Thomisa Tudor – Willful Smart Watch
- Leslie Royer – Ivy Tech Goodie Basket
- Thomas Ropp – Ivy Tech Goodie Basket
- Angie Brown – Earlham College Wellness Center Passes
- Jessica West – Runnels Chiropratic Goodie Basket
- Katie Vance – Natco Goodie Basket
- Nikki Schoeph Hemmerling – Ullery’s Homemade Ice-Cream Certificates