Meridian Health Services is proud to introduce MeridianMD, our clinics specializing in primary medical care for family and children. A new era and philosophy of healthcare focuses on the total body and integrates treatments and doctors working together to heal both the mind and body for complete
Services for Adults and Children
- Routine medical care
- Treatment of chronic medical conditions
- Illness visits
- Physicals (including sports and back-to-school)
- Immunizations and vaccines
- Wellness Assessments
- Blood pressure, healthy diet and weight management
- Diabetes screening and disease management
- Cholesterol screening and management
- Depression screening, education and referral
- ADHD screening, education and referral
- Developmental assessment and referral
- Sleep assessment and education
- Oral health screening and referral
We have several locations to meet your needs:
100 N. Tillotson Ave.
Muncie, IN 47304
110 E Wysor St. (at Walnut Commons)
Muncie, IN 47305
2300 Chester Blvd.
Richmond, IN 47374
509 Conrad Harcourt Way
Rushville, IN 46173
1150 S. Main St.
Dunkirk, IN 47336
in collaboration with Jay County Hospital
500 W. Votaw St.
Portland, IN 47371
Urgent walk-in medical clinic
at Jay County Hospital
930 N. 14th St.
New Castle, IN 47362
Meridian Health Pediatrics
205 N. Tillotson Ave.
Muncie, IN 47304
Integrated healthcare can heal the body and the mind.
It is the coordination of primary medical care and mental
healthcare to create your medical home, which results in:
- Higher quality of care
- Better outcomes
- More convenient
- Coordinated medication management
- Lower costs
People with chronic mental illness die about 25 years earlier than Americans overall.
About three out of five die from mostly preventable diseases, such as heart disease and diabetes. 1
Medical needs of the mentally ill are least likely to fall
through the cracks when psychiatrists and primary care doctors practice in the same facility. 2
Therefore, to best address the complete health of clients, Meridian Services has recently introduced the addition of primary family medical care services, MeridianMD.
1. Marilyn Elias, “Mentally Ill Die 25 Years Earlier on Average,” USA TODAY, March 3, 2007
2. Bazelon Center for Mental Health Law, 2003.
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
MeridianMD offers 24-hour call coverage and sliding fee scale eligibility.
MeridianMD connects care with behavioral health therapists and
As needed, services are linked with:
outpatient psychiatric providers.
- Medical specialists
- Inpatient psychiatry services
- Case management services
- Medicaid assistance